Sea Breeze self-catering cottage sleeps 5. Ideal for families, romantic breaks for couples, girly catch-up break. Please see our rates page for more details.
Seabreeze nestles right into the heart of the pretty harbour village of Newlyn; Sandwiched between the larger town of Penzance & the twee village of Mousehole. You will find everything you need within walking distance of the cottage to make your holiday perfect. Please go to Local area page to find out more details of the surrounding area
Included for your comfort & convenience:
- An information folder, documents everything from beaches, restaurants, how equipment works in cottage, maps, guide books & leaflets so you make the most of your stay
- Hotel quality bed linen, luxury towels & tea towels for the duration of your stay
- All utilities bills included (reasonable useage applies)
- Gas central heating
- Initial set of logs for fire during winter months
- Beach equipment- Beach Tent, windbreak, two beach chairs, Two body boards, bucket & spades, cricket sets, beach tennis sets, & more...
- Picnic equipment- Thermos flask, cool box, plastic plates, cups & cutlery
- Wii interactive game with many different games
- Flat screen free view TV with DVD player & DVD's
- At-deco design digital radio & connection by phone to access your own music
- Reading books, Jigsaws, loads of board games
- Kitchen is equipped for serious cooking- Granite worktops, brand new appliances- Microwave, Halogen easy-to-clean hob with full size electric oven, Dishwasher, Washer/dryer, Fridge/freezer, Toaster, Kettle, electric mixers & knives, weighting scale, cafeteria & ample storage
- Quaint pine dresser holds glasses from wine to tumblers, many plates, bowls, tea & coffee cups, mugs, tea-pots, egg-cups, cutlery, fish utensils, peelers, bottle & can openers, Sharpe knives & more...
- There is quality pots, pans, roasting & baking trays/tins, large enough for the whole family or small enough for couples.
- One well behaved dog maybe welcome with prior arrangement. Cost is £25 per week to cover extra cleaning costs.
The cottage layout consists of:
- back bedroom with stylish glass balcony with sea & Valley views, has a pine, elegant, feature double bed
- front bedroom with bay window has antique dark oak beds that can be either set-up as a twin room or a super-king for your convenience
- comfortable, cosy single bedroom. All with amble storage
Up-stairs Art-Deco bathroom
- An orginal high level toilet system,
- Original roll-top bath & shower
- With heated Victorian towel rail, are all on the first floor.
- Tiled mosaic flooring
Ground floor layout
- The front door leads you into large hallway.
- The cottage has brand new Victorian radiators that heat the entire cottage wonderfully.
- Conveniently we have a separate lounge with open fire place, three seater sofa & leather Chesterfield chair & antique nautical upholstered chair, where the main entertainment is located.
- This separate layout enables the kids to have their fun, while the adults can be cooking, chatting & listening to music in the open plan kitchen & dining room, without either’s fun being disturbed.
- Your never tire of this light & airy space, with its fabulous views into the garden & beyond down the valley of tropical gardens & sea view.
- For your convenience our second toilet is located off the dining area with ample room for coats to be hung as well.
- Leads straight from the kitchen/diner through a traditional stable-door, onto two Sunny, south-east facing, dining areas with Sea-view.
- On left side of garden it is laid with mature shrubs while the right is two terraced patios.
- The garden is divided by steps leading to a lockable back gate & alley
- The garden is secure. But due to the different levels & some tropical spiky plants in the garden young children should be supervised.
- The garden can be seen very clearly from the kitchen/diner as there is a big panoramic window, taking full advantage of the views
- Upper patio with sea views are marble table & two comfortable chairs
- Lower patio there is French style patio set of table & chairs
- Plenty of area for storage of surf boards, fishing rods, bikes & beach equipment……